Sofia is Already in the "Investment Ratings" Group
The international rating agency Standard & Poor's (S & P Global Ratings) increased Sofia's long-term credit rating from BB + to BBB- with a stable outlook. So the capital is already in the "investment ratings" group, announced Sofia Municipality.
This means that Sofia Municipality becomes an even more attractive place to direct investments. Good rating is not only a useful reference for foreign investors, but also for the municipality itself and its citizens because it helps to attract cheaper financial resources for the capital's capital program.
The increase is also recognition for the good work of the mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova and the municipal administration for maintaining the financial stability and high level of own revenues of Sofia Municipality.
The S & P Global Ratings's statement states that the status of the city as an administrative, financial and commercial center of Bulgaria. In the words of Standard and Poor's, this contributes to diversification and provides grounds for predicting sustainable economic growth in the local economy.
The stable outlook reflects that of Bulgaria's rating (BBB- / stable outlook) and reflects the fact that the economy of Sofia is stronger than the average for the country. For this reason Standard & Poor's give the Sofia Municipality the maximum possible rating for a Bulgarian municipality that is equal to the state one.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February