Bulgaria Will Provide BGN 70 000 Aid to Albania After the Floods
According to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, aid is being prepared for the Republic of Albania, which is the most seriously injured country after the intensive rainfall on the Balkan Peninsula.
The aid is approximately BGN 70 000. It is provided by the reserves of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Ministry of Interior and the Bulgarian Red Cross. The aid is about 8 tons and contains tents, blankets, mattresses, sheets, first aid kits and food as well, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The transportation will begin at 8 am tomorrow. The ambition is to provide assistance to the injured population as quickly as possible, two airplane flights will be carried out with the ''Spartan'' transport aircraft of the Bulgarian Air Forces.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden Had Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin, Raised Some Sore Issues
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia