Astronauts Made Pizzas in Space (Video)
Astronauts at the International Space Station have released a video how they made pizzas in space, Associated Press reported.
The pizza products were delivered last month with the Sigmuns cargo ship. The crew hastened to use them and organized a movie night. The astronauts had foundations for pizza, tomato sauce, cheese, salami, olives, olive oil, anchovy paste, and pesto. After making their pizzas, the six astronauts turned them like Frisbites before they warmed and ate them.
Commander Randy Breznik named on his tweets pizzas "flying saucers that can be eaten".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority
- » Hungary to Veto EU Nuclear Sanctions against Russia
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU