13 People Suffered in a Fire in Berlin
13 people were injured in a fire that broke out in a block in Berlin, local media reported, quoting representatives of the fire department.
The incident occurred in the Marzan neighborhood. The cause of the fire has not yet been clarified. The suppression of the fiery element continues, including with a helicopter.
Only two of the injured 13 people are more seriously injured but no more details are reported. 20 people were saved from the burning building.
The police have already begun investigating the causes of the fire.
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand