More Expensive Urban Transport in Burgas Since Today
More expensive urban transport in Burgas since today, reported bTV.
There is a grace period during which the ticket will cost BGN 1.30 to both cardholders and those who travel less often and buy a ticket from the bus controllers.
By the end of the month, however, when the so-called validators in all buses and trolleys in Burgas will be operating, the ticket will jump to BGN 1.50.
The ticket price for the night line which operates after midnight is going to be BGN 2.00
- » PM Borissov: The Cooperation between Bulgaria and Greece Ensures the Stability and Prosperity of the Whole Region
- » First Case of Coronavirus Infection in Greece
- » The Representative Brass Band of the National Guards Unit Concert Canceled because of the Coronavirus
- » A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
- » The US Promised that the Coronavirus Vaccine will be Ready for Testing in 90 Days
- » Dozens of People in Bulgaria are Quarantined due to the COVID-19