More Expensive Urban Transport in Burgas Since Today
More expensive urban transport in Burgas since today, reported bTV.
There is a grace period during which the ticket will cost BGN 1.30 to both cardholders and those who travel less often and buy a ticket from the bus controllers.
By the end of the month, however, when the so-called validators in all buses and trolleys in Burgas will be operating, the ticket will jump to BGN 1.50.
The ticket price for the night line which operates after midnight is going to be BGN 2.00
- » National Employment Agency: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Remains at Record Low Level
- » The Iconic Designer Luigi Colani Dies at 91
- » New Mobile App Collects Reports for Incorrect and Good Employers
- » Thousands Attended the Gay Parade in Belgrade
- » The New School Year Begins Today
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday