Steady Development of Relations Between Bulgaria and Turkey is a Priority of Bulgarian Foreign Policy
The steady development of relations between Bulgaria and Turkey is a priority of Bulgarian foreign policy.
This was confirmed at a meeting between Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Turkey's Minister for EU Affairs and Chief Negotiator Ömer Çelik, the government's information office said.
Borisov stressed that Turkey is the immediate neighbor of Bulgaria, a NATO ally and an important partner in areas such as migration, the fight against terrorism, energy.
The two have highly appreciated the bilateral efforts against the migration flow and have recognized the positive effect of the Europe-Turkey Agreement, namely a real reduction in the number of illegal migrants entering the Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus