Trump Called on May not to Deal with him, but with Islamic Terrorism in the UK
US President Donald Trump commented that British Prime Minister Theresa May should not focus on him, but the "radical Islamist terrorism" that is happening in the UK, reports sega.
His words on Twitter are in the midst of sharp criticism, including from May, for his decision to share clips of an UK extreme right-wing group on the social network.
The videos shared on Wednesday aimed to show violence, which, according to the group, was committed by Muslims. Asked if Trump has checked their authenticity, spokesman Sara Houston Sanders said that whether they are real, "the danger is real and the president is talking about it."
Theresa May has hurriedly described Trump as "wrong," but White House insists that the aim was to pay attention to the need for stricter border controls.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Without A Mask at Military Exercises
- » US President Elections: Highest Percentage Of Voters Since 1908
- » Bulgaria’s PM and Three Ministers Under Quarantine Due To Contact With Positive COVID-19 Deputy Minister
- » EU: Climate Neutrality by 2050 – Only Bulgaria Abstained
- » Turkey Tested Russian S-400s Defense System Confirmed Erdogan
- » US Elections: Trump - Biden Debate More Civilised Than Expected