The Syrian United Opposition will Participate in the Negotiations in Geneva
The divided Syrian opposition announced in the first hours of Friday that it was agreed to send a joint delegation to Geneva. peace talks under the auspices of the UN are next week, the France press reports.
"We have agreed with two other (oppositional) wings to send a unified delegation to participate in the direct negotiations in Geneva," Basma Kodmani of the negotiating team told journalists in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who are this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winners
- » Day 226 of the Invasion of Ukraine: There is a Threat of Nuclear Armageddon, according to Biden
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts