Surprising Checks in Stores about Christmas Decorations and Fireworks
Inspections of garlands, lights and Christmas decorations are being launched by the trade inspectors of the State Agency for Metrology and Technical Surveillance, reports BNT.
This morning a surprise inspection was done in a large metropolitan chain store. The aim was to find out whether there was a discrepancy between the description and the type of the objects in order to avoid dangerous situations. There were no inconsistencies in the checks made.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly