MPs Elected Emil Hristov from GERB as Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
MPs elected Emil Hristov from GERB as Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly, BGNES reported.
Hristov was elected by 123 votes in favor, 7 against and 48 abstentions.
His candidature was submitted yesterday by the GERB chairman Tsvetan Tsvetanov. Emil Hristov took the place of Tsveta Karayancheva, who was elected as chairman of the National Assembly after the resignation of Dimitar Glavchev.
He was Chairman of the Temporary Committee for the acquisition of a new combat aircraft.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet