Norway's Police Downgrade Threat Level
Norwegian police said on Wednesday they had lowered the national threat assessment, but still regarded an attack by militants as a possibility, reported Reuters.
The risk level was lowered to “possible” from “likely”, reversing an April decision to raise the threat assessment following an Oslo bomb scare and an attack in neighboring Sweden, where four people were killed.
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » Greece Creates Two New "Transit" Migrant Camps
- » Ursula von der Leyen Approved the List of Proposals For New Commissioners
- » New Debate and Voting on the Brexit Saga
- » The EU Has Opened a Register of Terrorism Cases