The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU
Czech President Milos Zeman believes Russia can become a member of the European Union in the long run. This is what he said this in an interview with TASS, commenting on relations between the EU and the Russian Federation.
"In my opinion, I have already said this to Russian representatives I met before, and it was paradoxical, ," In the long run, RF will become a member of the EU, and if you do not like it, think , that the EU will be a member of the Russian Federation, the result will be the same, "Zeman said.
He admits, however, that this will not happen soon, and today we have to talk about short and medium-term prospects.
Zeman said this in Moscow where he is on an official visit from 20 to 24 November, where he will arrive with the largest Czech delegation for the last 25 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today