Turkey's Foreign Ministry has Suspended 25% of Diplomats in Post-Coup Probes
Turkey’s foreign ministry has suspended a quarter of its diplomats over suspected ties to last year’s failed coup attempt, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
Speaking at his ministry’s budget discussions in Ankara, Cavusoglu said the suspensions were based on “serious documents” and added that the rate of those returning to their posts showed the ministry had “not made a mistake”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
- » North Macedonia has Released Vlado Buckovski as Chief Negotiator with Bulgaria
- » SDSM Leader: North Macedonia and Albania have done Everything, Now it's the EU's Turn
- » New Government in North Macedonia