Turkey's Foreign Ministry has Suspended 25% of Diplomats in Post-Coup Probes
Turkey’s foreign ministry has suspended a quarter of its diplomats over suspected ties to last year’s failed coup attempt, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
Speaking at his ministry’s budget discussions in Ankara, Cavusoglu said the suspensions were based on “serious documents” and added that the rate of those returning to their posts showed the ministry had “not made a mistake”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » Montenegro has the Cheapest Fuel in the Balkans
- » EU might Stop Membership Talks with Serbia
- » Kosovo PM: Conflict with Serbia is a Possibility
- » Injured Police Officers and Detainees at EuroPride in Serbia
- » North Macedonia’s President: Only Macedonians with Low Self-Esteem are Afraid of "Bulgarianization"