Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod
The police seized 17 illegal migrants in the Kostinbrod area. Their detention took place after about 18:15 yesterday City District officials responded to an alert signal for a suspect group of about 20 people with backpacks walking on the road near the village of Dramsha.
A total of 17 Afghans, of which only one with appropriate documents from the State Agency for Refugees, were identified on the spot. The group, consisting of 13 minors and four adults, was brought to Rostov-Kostinbrod for the continuation of their work with the employees of Migration Group at the Department of Migration-Sofia.
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica