China will Send a Special Representative to North Korea
China will send a special representative of President Xi Jinping on Friday to North Korea, said Xinhua News Agency quoted by the France press as saying today.
Sun Tao, a senior representative of the Communist Party's International Bureau, will have the task of informing Pyongyang about the developments in the party congress where Xi was re-elected as head of the regime, Xinhua said.
Beijing, the main diplomatic and economic supporter of North Korea, supported and implemented several international sanctions against Pyongyang. Sending a Special Representative comes amid worsening relations between Beijing and Pyongyang over the North Korean nuclear and ballistic program, AFP reminds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia
- » Provocation after Provocation: Macedonians will Block Roads for Bulgarians Heading to Gotse Delchev's Grave
- » Referendum in Bulgaria? Ex-Showman is Gathering Signatures to Change the Republic from Parliamentary to Presidential
- » Bulgarian MEP: The Statement of North Macedonia’s President repeats the Hateful Rhetoric against Bulgaria