Saad Hariri will Return to Lebanon
Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, who is in Saudi Arabia, will return to his home country in the coming days. This is what he himself said in an interview with a Saudi TV channel.
His escape became the occasion for a scandal between Beirut and Riyadh. Hariri worries about his safety in the country because of the open criticism of the Hezbollah group and Iran.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgaria Government will Control Food Prices
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?