Roman Woman’s Bronze Statuette, 300 More Artifacts Seized from Treasure Hunters Showcased in Exhibition in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik
A total of 300 archaeological artifacts from different ages, including a 2nd-3rd century AD Ancient Roman bronze figurine of a woman, which have been seized from treasure hunters in Bulgaria’s southern Pazardzhik District, have been showcased in a special exhibition of the Pazardzhik Regional Museum of History.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari: Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- » Traces of Ancient Civilization were Found in the UK
- » Mexico Earthquake Leads to Discovery of Ancient Temple
- » A Massive, Black Sarcophagus Has Been Unearthed in Egypt, And Nobody Knows Who's Inside
- » Homer Odyssey: Oldest Extract Discovered on Clay Tablet
- » Boy, 11, finds ‘1,000 year old message’ Written in Runes on Pendant made of Mammoth Bone