Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
Petar Vanev became the first Bulgarian to cross the continent of North America, News.bg.
In front of Nova TV, the Bulgarian explained that his trip was inspired by the film "Wild". The film and ambition made him leave his prestigious work in London and take the Pacific Ridge.
The Bulgarian traveled a total of 4,240 kilometers on foot. He went from Mexico to Canada. The distance that Vanev has traveled is almost twice as much as the external border of Bulgaria.
In 2017, the Pacific challenge proves to be fatal for two people. This, however, did not stop Peter. He managed to take the distance for 5 months and 1 day with two pairs of shoes, becoming the first Bulgarian to conquer the track.
- » What you Should Know Before Buying Sunglasses
- » A 12-year-old Sailor Crossed the North Sea in Less than 15 Hours
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)