Bulgarian Criminal Group has been Stopped in Spain
The Spanish authorities have stopped a criminal group involving 31 people, all of Bulgarian origin, Nova reported, quoting the National Guard.
Among the detainees are 19 women, and there are minors. Investigators have found that the leaders are three.
The operation was under the name "Bulgaris".
They have been involved in theft, with more than 184 robberies being reported. The investigation began in June last year after police received complaints from robbed people. During the arrests 2500 euros, telephones, cards and other items have been seized.
- » Indonesian Teen Raped by her Brother is Jailed for Abortion
- » Passion Crime: Mafia Uses Young Bulgarian Girls to Trap Drunk Tourists
- » At Least 14 People Shot in Toronto and Shooter is Dead
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia