Elon Musk will meet with Recep Erdogan in Ankara
Turkish President Recep Erdogan will meet one of the "stars" in the Silicon Valley - the founder of Tesla Motors and Space X Elon Musk.
This is understood by a message published on the official website of the Turkish head of state quoted by TASS.
The meeting between the two will be held today (November 8, Wednesday) at 15:30 local time (14:30 Bulgarian).
However, the agenda of the meeting is not announced. Earlier this month, however, the Turkish president announced the start of a project for the production of a "domestic car", developed and produced entirely in Turkey.
Ankara's plans also include an option for electromobiles, and Musk could certainly help Turkish engineers, given his experience with Tesla.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary