BGN 60 000 were Stolen from a Blasted ATM in Sofia
Shortly before 5:00am this morning, another ATM was blown up in the capital, reports bgnes.
This time the theft was carried out in the Reduta neighborhood. Criminals have used compressed air or pressure gas cylinders. According to unofficial information inside the ATM were about BGN 60,000.
The bank's employees are currently inspecting to determine the exact amount that was stolen. There were no injured people in the incident.
- » Bulgaria Seizes over 20 kg of Heroin at Border with Turkey
- » Young Man was Killed in Sofia, One Person is Detained
- » Chief Police Inspector: 28,603 Speeding Violations in Bulgaria Last Week
- » BGN 300 a Fine for an Austrian Tourist who Hit a Maid in a Hotel at "Golden Sands" Resort
- » 20 Tonnes of Cannabis Found in Police Operation in Petrich
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested