BGN 60 000 were Stolen from a Blasted ATM in Sofia
Shortly before 5:00am this morning, another ATM was blown up in the capital, reports bgnes.
This time the theft was carried out in the Reduta neighborhood. Criminals have used compressed air or pressure gas cylinders. According to unofficial information inside the ATM were about BGN 60,000.
The bank's employees are currently inspecting to determine the exact amount that was stolen. There were no injured people in the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia
- » Prosecutor General: The US Settlement with Nexo has Nothing to do with the Bulgarian Investigation