PM Borisov and Ministers will Present the Bulgarian Presidency in Brussels LIVE STREAM
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, together with cabinet ministers, will officially present the priorities of the Bulgarian presidency in Brussels.
They will meet with the President of the European Commission and the Commissioners to report on whether they are ready and able to effectively coordinate policies during the Bulgarian presidency.
After the meetings, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will hold a joint press conference at 14.15 local time.
- » The EC Approved the Bulgarian Program to Combat Double Standards in Food
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » Bulgaria to Formally Apply to Join EU's Banking Union
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid