A Man has taken Hostage a Social Worker in Bavaria
Crime | November 6, 2017, Monday // 14:41
An unknown man took a hostage in a youth service in the German town of Pfaffenhofen in Ilm, province of Bavaria, the police said.
Police have isolated the area around the social office building, DPA news agency reported.
The criminal is believed to be armed with a knife. On-site special teams arrived. Security forces are trying to establish contact with the kidnapper.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Student from Sofia sent Part of the E-mails Containing Bomb Threats to Schools in Bulgaria
- » Bomb Threats again in Many Bulgarian Schools
- » A Bulgarian and 6 other People have been Detained for Preparing Terrorist Attacks in Belgium
- » Bulgaria: There is a Suspect for the Bomb Threats - Emails were sent to 102 Schools across the country
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad