BBC: Queen Elizabeth II has Invested Millions in Offshore Accounts
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II has invested millions in offshore accounts, according to the BBC.
The British media refers to reports as Paradise Papers released by the ICIJ based in Washington. During the period 2004-2005, money was invested in funds registered in the Cayman and Bermuda islands.
A journalistic investigation found that the Dukes of Lancaster invested 13 million in funds in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda. And it is the institution that deals with Queen Elizabeth II's estate, which is 500 million pounds, reports the BNT.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: One of our Reactors is expected to use a different Nuclear Fuel than the Russian one
- » Bulgaria: Petrol and Diesel Prices are still Rising
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria: Higher Electricity Prices from Today
- » Bulgaria: Sales of "Green" Properties are Declining