Explosion in the Diplomatic Quarter of Kabul, there are Casualties
Explosion shook the highly secured diplomatic quarter of Kabul, Afghanistan, in the afternoon of Tuesday, informs toloNews news agency, quoted by Focus.
At least 13 people were killed and injured as a result of an explosion near the Australian embassy in Kabul.
The initial data shows that the blast was triggered by a suicide bomber. The agency reports of victims but their exact number can not be specified at the moment. The security forces immediately cut off the area.
On-site ambulances were sent to transport the wounded to hospitals. The Kabul Defense Ministry reported that the explosion broke out near a building of the facility, but it was not the target of the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » England to Abandon Almost all Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes