Instagram Added a New 'Superzoom' Feature and Face Filters in Time For Halloween
Called Superzoom, the feature lives inside the camera on the Instagram app. You can access it by swiping along the bottom of the screen among the camera options.
To use Superzoom, just press and hold the shutter button. The camera will automatically zoom in, complete with dramatic sound effects. Superzoom works on both the rear and front-facing cameras.
Superzoom arrives in time for Halloween, along with creepy new face filters — including a vampire and a zombie — and festive stickers. The new features are available now for iOS and Android devices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours