NIMH: Windy and Colder Today, with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
Today it will be windy and temperatures will continue to decrease. There will be strong, in Northern and Eastern Bulgaria sometimes stormy wind from West-Northwest.
Cloudiness will vary, in many areas to mostly sunny weather. There will be almost no rains. Minimum temperatures are expected at between 4°C and 9°C, while maximum ones will reach 9°C to 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands