An Israeli Company is Looking for Bulgarian Building Materials
Israeli company Shidav is looking for Bulgarian manufacturers of building materials. It is one of the leading Israeli companies for the import of construction products.
The inquiry was addressed to the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Bulgaria. The company is interested in small and large tools. The company is looking for producers of plumbing and sewer pipes of PVC.
Furthermore, it is interested in importing sanitary faience - toilet bowls, monoblocks, sinks. Shidav sells items made by different manufacturers, especially for the company or under the Israeli brand.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Agricultural Products rose by 37%, of Grain - by more than 50%
- » Watermelon Season: Bulgarian Production remains Unharvested, Greek harvest Floods the Market
- » Understanding Industry Best Practices, Guidelines, and Ethics for Collaborative and Industrial Robots
- » A Factory for Nitrile Gloves was Opened in Plovdiv, First of its Kind in the EU
- » Bulgarian Farmers will receive European Aid because of the War in Ukraine
- » Minister of Economy and Industry: As of Today, Bread is 20% Cheaper in Retail Chains