London Wants Information from Facebook about Russian Influence in the Brexit Referendum
The British Parliament has asked the Facebook social network to provide information on any financial activity of Russia-related accounts relevant to the Brexit referendum period, reports actualno.
London insists that such information be provided also during the parliamentary elections in June 2017. This was announced by the Parliamentary Commission on Media, Sport and Digital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » England to Abandon Almost all Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes