Tomorrow EU Commissioner Vera Jourova coming for a 2 Day Visit to Bulgaria
European Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality Vera Jourova will visit Bulgaria on 25 and 26 October, the EC Representation in Bulgaria, quoted by Mediapool, announced.
In Sofia, Jourova will have meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, with Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva and with Ministers of Economy and Labor and Social Policy Emil Karanikov and Biser Petkov.
On October 26, the EU Commissioner will take part in the EU-Western Balkans, EU Justice and Home Affairs Annual Ministerial Meeting under the Estonian Presidency of the EU Council. Hosts are the Bulgarian Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Interior.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Airspace over Geneva Will Be Closed for Putin-Biden Meeting on June 16
- » Russia Doesn’t Expect Mush of Putin-Biden Meeting – Sergey Lavrov
- » US Sanctions Precipitated MRF Visit to Ankara – Journalist Ilhan Andai
- » North Macedonia’s Premier Ready to Bend Knees to Sofia But Not Sacrifice Identity and Language
- » Turkey Takes Diplomatic Offensive on the Balkans, Erdogan Meets MRF Delegation
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Discusses EU Integration of Western Balkans with His Portuguese Colleague