The Government Changes the Law of Residence of Allied Troops in Bulgaria
At its regular government meeting, which will be held this Tuesday, ministers will consider amendments to the law confirming the passage and residence of allied and foreign armed forces on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, reports sega.
The agenda also provides for a draft of a decree adopting an Ordinance on the application of the safeguards under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. The meeting will decide whether to approve a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications of the Republic of Serbia on cooperation in the field of tourism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: The Defensive Shield-23 Exercise achieved its Goals of assembling a Multinational Battalion
- » The Minister of Defense: There are no Bulgarian soldiers in Ukraine
- » A Wagner mercenary with a Medal from Putin was Arrested in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Military Parade on the Day of the Bulgarian Army (PHOTOS and VIDEO)
- » Do not be Alarmed: Military Helicopters and Planes will fly low over Sofia today