A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence
A Spanish tourist died after falling debris from the ceiling of the Santa Croce Basilica in Florence struck him, the BNT reported.
The church is one of the most famous in the city since the Renaissance.
The 53-year-old man was struck by a piece that fell from the ceiling, the emergency teams only confirmed his death. In Santa Croce there are frescoes by Giotto and Donatello, and the church is also called "Temple of the Italian Grandmothers." There are buried Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei and Machiavelli.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Bulgarian Girls Drowned in Rhine River
- » Man Attacked with Knife in Sofia Public Transport for "Not Wearing Mask"
- » Massive Chain Reaction Car Accident Kills 10, Including 9 Children in US
- » Italian Guardia di Finanza Seize 6 Tonnes of Hashish on US Flagged Yacht with 3 Bulgarians on Board
- » Three People Injured in Shooting in Central Berlin on Monday
- » Kyustendil Police Seized 16 kg of Heroin in Private House