NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, with high scattered cloudiness. In the morning, there will be fog or low clouds in some places in the lowlands, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
It will be almost quiet. Maximum temperatures will range between 22° and 27°C, a little lower on the Black Sea coast.
The atmospheric pressure will further decrease a little until reaching, by the evening, lower levels than the average for October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded