Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
Grigor Dimitrov lost his third match against Rafael Nadal in 2017 and recorded the 10th defeat in a total of 11 matches with the current No. 1 tennis player in the world, reports Sportal.
The Spaniard won the 1/4-final battle of the Masters tournament in Shanghai with 6:4, 6:7(4), 6:3. The Bulgarian still managed to keep the tradition of winning at least one set in the hard matches against the King of the Clay.
In the 1/2-finals, the left-handed star from Mallorca will face in Marin Cilic who defeated with 6:3, 6:4 Ramos-Vinholas earlier today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest
- » Making History: Bulgarian Chess Players Became European Champions