Half of the Smartphone Owners use their Devices Five Hours a Day
Analysts from Counterpoint Research have published some research results on the use of smartphones around the world.
According to experts, almost half of the planet's population currently has smartphones, and the annual cost of buying these devices exceeds USD 370 billion. In only ten years, smartphones have become an integral part of the lives of modern people.
They are used phone calls, internet browsing, for business purposes, and more. Consumers spend more time on smart phones (average more than five hours a day) than any other device. Moreover, the inhabitants of developing countries more often turn to smartphones than in developed regions.
Every fourth owner of a smart phone is using it over seven hours a day. Users are the ones for whom a smartphone is a working tool or a major means of accessing digital content, analysts note.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories