Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44
The average insured income for the country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The average monthly insurance income for the country for the period from 01.09.2016 to 31.08.2017 is BGN 801.86.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the period indicated serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in September 2017, 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth
- » Fitch confirmed the long-term Credit Rating of Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Finance: The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria is Decreasing
- » The Law on the Adoption of the Euro will be submitted to the Bulgarian Parliament soon