Grigor Dimitrov Saved 3 Match Balls and Defeated Harrison in Shanghai
Sports | October 11, 2017, Wednesday // 11:00
Grigor Dimitrov had to save three match balls and show a more ferocious character in the decisive tiebreak to overtake the second round of the Shanghai Masters Series tournament for the first time in his career.
The Bulgarian who was placed sixth in the main draw, prevailed in the dramatic match which was very exciting for the fans with
3:6, 6:3, 7:6(6) against 46th-ranked Ryan Harrison of the United States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia