Storm Hit Central America and Killed Dozens
At least 22 people were killed after "Nate" tropical storm hit Central America, Nova TV reported.
The most severe damage was in Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Thousands have been evacuated, and damage is yet to be assessed.
According to Friday's weather forecasts, "Nate" will reach the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico and later will become a hurricane and hit the US.
Because of the storm, oil companies began evacuating their staff from the platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » Antarctic Ice Melting faster than ever, Studies Show
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Thunder for Half of Bulgaria
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 5.8 Shook the Island of Sumatra