Tomorrow, Firms can Start Making Bids for Building the Toll System
Tomorrow, October 4, firms can start making bids for the design, construction and introduction of an electronic toll collection system for the use of the Republican Road Network. It will be based on a distance traveled for transportation vehicles with a total technically permissible maximum mass over 3,5 tons and time based on passenger cars with a total technically permissible maximum mass of up to 3,5 tons. This was announced by the press center of the Road Infrastructure Agency.
The deadline for the public procurement is 19 months. Its indicative value is BGN 200 million excluding VAT. The construction of the toll system will be at the expense of the selected contractor. After successful implementation, the contractor will regain his investment with money from earned revenue. Tenders will be open on October 4 at 4 pm in room 702 at the Road Infrastructure Agency building on 3, Makedonia Blvd.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Decline in Industrial Production in the EU in March but Increase in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Employers with a National Protest on May 18 over Electricity and Fuel Prices
- » Trucks and Buses blocked Tsarigradsko Blvd in Sofia and All Entrances to Plovdiv
- » Will VR & Mobiles Retire PCs in the Future?
- » 100 Buses and 300 Trucks took part in the Protest of Carriers in Sofia