Fines from Traffic Police Can Now be Paid Online
Fines from the Traffic Police can now be paid online as well - through the "Easypay" platform, announced Dnevnik.
For this purpose, the Ministry of Interior system, which has information about the violations, is connected with more than 2400 Easypay offices throughout the country, as well as with the electronic payment system ePay.bg. In every Easypay office, the cashier can check the obligations only on the driver's license number and driver's IDN. There is also the possibility to pay only one of several fines. The transfer is immediately reflected in the traffic police system.
In ePay.bg payment is possible by entering the data from the resulting slip, the options being two. The driver can pay through his/her account if he/she is a registered user, and if not, the payment is made in direct form with VISA or MasterCard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 6,000 Bulgarians have been Fined for Failing to Comply with Anti-Epidemic Measures in 2021
- » Why You Are Never Private Online
- » We Pay Tribute to the Victims of the Holocaust
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Finally Warming Up
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before