Notorious Criminal and Football Star O.J. Simpson is Out of Jail
Former American football player O.J. Simpson was released today after spending 9 years behind bars, world news agencies reported.
In July, a conditional pre-trial release committee in Carson City, Nevada, decided to release O.J. Simpson.
70-year-old Simpson was serving a 33-year sentence because in September 2007 he and his friends carried out an armed robbery at a casino hotel in Las Vegas and forcibly pulled out a cup from trophy collector he had previously owned.
The collector assured that the athlete and his friends threatened him with a firearm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine