Islamic State has taken 30 Police Officers in Iraq as Hostages
Members of the Islamic State terrorist group took as hostages at least 30 policemen in the city of Ramadhi, 100 km from Baghdad in central Iraq, the Al Jazeera television channel.
According to the television channel in the southwestern part of Iraq, Ramadhi, the administrative center of the Anbar province, remain a few hotspots of resistance on the part of the jihadists, and on September 16, the Iraqi government began a massive offensive against the Anbar extremists to relieve the cities of Akashat, Ana and Rawa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies
- » UK Economy to Shrink in 2023
- » Germany will buy 35 Fighter Jets from the US for $10.5 billion
- » Day 284 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Intelligence expects a "Slowdown" of the War
- » US Senator thanks Musk for standing up against Hate Speech by suspending Kanye West from Twitter
- » Estonia buys HIMARS from the US