Danube River Levels Rising in Bulgarian Section
Gradual increase of the Danube River level in the Bulgarian section is reported by the Executive Agency for Exploration and Maintenance of the Danube River on 25th opf September, reported BNT.
However, there are 10 critical sections with reduced capacity, with the narrowest bottlenecks being at the island of Batin. Most of them continue to be subject to the ban for ships passing each other. In the section near Rousse, the forecast for the Danube River level increase is by 21 cm, the expected level for 26th of September is 168 cm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight