The World War II Bomb Found at the Airport in Frankfurt is Now Destroyed
The intact World War II bomb, located near Terminal 2 at Frankfurt Airport, was successfully disposed of on Wednesday, DPA reported, referring to the local police.
The 50-kilogram bomb was discovered on Tuesday morning during excavation works to build a new metro link to the airport. The police partially evacuated Terminal 2 and five hotels. The flights at the airport were not affected by the incident, but the nearby A3 bus had to be temporarily closed after midnight.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What did Bulgarians Search in Google this Year
- » Research Shows that the Pfizer Vaccine can only Partially Protect against Omicron
- » Prison for Anti-Vax Parents who Stop their Children from going to School in Greece
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Top WHO and US scientists: Omicron does not look Worse than Current Variants
- » Bulgarian University Students Celebrate the “Student Day” on December 8