BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers
BGN 624 million additional funds will be granted by the Council of Ministers for the improvement of the school infrastructure and the rehabilitation of school buildings, reported bTV.
The Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov soon will provide more information on the planned investments. They come under the ministry's Operational Program "Regions for Growth" for the 2014-2020 period.
The event will also include the ministers of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev and the Minister of Youth and Sport Krasen Kralev, as well as mayors of beneficiary municipalities under the program.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend