French Socialists Sell their Headquarters in Paris
The French Socialist Party sells its headquarters in Paris at auction, Parisian daily reported.
This is an office of 3000 sq. m. building on Solferino Street, purchased during the Francois Mitterrand in 1980. The property is valued at about EUR 40 million. At the last presidential election, socialist candidate Benoit Hamon won just over 6 percent of votes,leaving him fifth in the race. This drastically shrinked the subsidy for the party by between EUR 7 million and EUR 25 million a year, the newspaper said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Financial Times: Bulgaria Joins Europe’s “Аwkward” Squad
- » Belarus - Over 300 Protesters Arrested after this Weekend's Protest Against Lukashenko
- » Rosen Rapchev: Road Accidents in Bulgaria Decrease by Nearly 25%
- » Jens Stoltenberg: Trans-Atlantic Relations between Allies Will Improve
- » Russia Sends Medical Aid to Nagorny Karabakh, Military Doctors Help Civilians
- » Iran’s Top Nuclear Scientist to Be Buried Today