Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
The Bulgarian National Bank has published an updated "Information on Financial Products and Services" handbook on its website, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The handbook contains helpful information on the main features of the offered accounts, deposits, cards and credit products.
It includes a special section with tips for resolving customers disputes. If a dispute arises, it advices customers to first contact the service bank / financial or payment institution / electronic money company.
Information is published for contact with the structural units in the relevant institutions responsible for dealing with consumer complaints.
If the parties fail to reach an agreement after a complaint to an institution, individuals may refer the dispute to the respective Conciliation Committe. Detailed information on the conciliation committees operating in Bulgaria in the field of financial services can also be found in the Handbook
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts