Police Found 40 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
40 illegal migrants were found early this morning in a small house in ''Modern suburb'' district of Sofia during a large-scale police operation, confirmed for bTV by the Interior Ministry.
Migrants are from Iraq and Syria. Among them, there are nine children. There are yet to be found translators who will be able to talk to detainees.
The police is looking for the owner of the house.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13