Facebook is Testing a New Option For Snoozing Annoying Friends
Facebook appears to be adding a new option that lets you temporarily “snooze” a friend’s posts from appearing in your news feed. So instead of permanently unfollowing that person and never seeing whatever they’re sharing on Facebook, you can choose to just mute them for 24 hours, an entire week, or 30 days. TechCrunch reported on the new feature earlier today, which also applies to groups and pages, the Verge writes.
To access snooze, click on the three horizontal dots to the right of the name of whatever friend / page / group you’ve had enough of. It’s being paired together with the unfollow option.
- » BSMEPA is an Official Partner of the ABLE Intensive Entrepreneurship Course
- » Eurostat: Use of Social Media by Enterprises Lowest in Romania and Bulgaria
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Minister Karanikolov: Greece is a Priority Economic Partner
- » Johnson: The UK won’t Accept Requirements for Compliance with European Legislation
- » Bulgarians Convert Hundreds of Millions of Leva into Euro