The Northern Beach in Sunny Beach Was Hit by a Tornado
For the sixth day, the northern beach in Sunny Beach can not recover from the damage it has caused by a tornado in the area.
Stormy wind made tourists to go back to the hotels. There are no injured people, but a 5-year-old child has suffered from serious stress.
The tornato has broken umbrellas and sun loungers on the beach.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?
- » Iceberg Larger Than Majorca Broke off from Northern Edge of Antarctica